For data entry, computation and manipulation, excel is a must.
Microsoft Excel is one of the most powerful yet user-friendly data analysis programs available. Lookup, scenario manager, subtotal, advanced filter, conditional formatting, graphing, solver, what-if analysis, pivot table, slicer, index and match, and so on are some of the prominent features of Microsoft Excel. The Advanced MS-Excel Training course is designed for data analysts, corporate managers, accountants, research scientists, students, and other professionals who want to improve their analytical abilities and capacity to make strategic decisions. The goal of designing this course is to familiarize students with advanced MS-Excel capabilities that may be used to execute complicated business operations and management activities.
- Customizing the excel working environment
- Essential Worksheet operation
- Working with data
- Exploring Excel database feature
- Data Table
- Data validations
- Conditional formatting
- Creating dynamic lists with pivot tables
- Analyzing Alternative data sets
- Formulas and functions
- Collaborating with colleagues
- Creating charts and graphics